Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Abrasive Wheels course is made up of a 1-2 hour interactive training course that includes all of the information from the half day Abrasive Wheels course. After delegates have completed the training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and in house certificates are issued upon successful completion of the course.
To book an online Abrasive Wheels course please call us on 01473 830255. From here we will provide you with a link along with a username and password so you can get started.
Abrasive Wheels Course Aim
The aim of the Abrasive Wheels online training is to provide the relevant knowledge allowing individuals to be aware of the dangers and hazards of using Abrasive Wheels & Diamond Blades.
Who Should Complete This Course?
This Abrasive Wheels online training is suitable for anyone who works within the manufacturing and construction industry and uses Abrasive Wheels and/or Diamond Blades in their day to day job.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Safety in the Use of Abrasive Wheels HSG17
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Correct Use of PPE
- Hazards Arising from Use of Abrasive Wheels
- Methods of Marking Abrasive Wheels
- Methods of Storing, Handling & Transporting Abrasive Wheels
- Mounting Procedures & Precautions
- Diamond Wheels
- Electric and Petrol Machines
- Safe Use of the Machines and Equipment
£19.99 + VAT Per Person