Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Customer Service course is made up of a 1-2 hour interactive training course.
How Online Courses Work:
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team. Please note, this happens within office hours (8AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday).
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate email with a link address to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed the training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and certificates are issued upon successful completion of the course.
To book an online Customer Service course please call us on 01473 830255. From here we will provide you with a link along with a username and password so you can get started.
Customer Service Course Aim
The aim of the Customer Service online course is to provide delegates with an awareness of customer service and provide an overview of the relevant customer service skills so that they can transfer these skills into the workplace.
Who Should Complete This Course?
The Customer Service online course is designed for anybody that wishes to gain a wide range of customer service skills that can be used in a work environment.
- The Principles of Customer Service
- Needs & Expectations
- Relationships & Feedback
- Presentation, Approach & Attitude
- Common Causes of Complaints
- Difficult Customer Situations
£19.99 + VAT Per Person