Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
How Online Courses Work
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team within the hour. Please note that enrolments for online course will take place only in our opening hours (8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 4:00pm on Fridays)
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate, automated email with a link to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email the next working day. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed their training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated if needed and in-house certificates are issued upon successful completion of both elements. Please note that this course does not include any ‘practical training’.
Fire Marshal Course Aim
The aim of the Fire Marshal online training is to provide the relevant knowledge and skills to the learner to enable them to carry out the role of the fire marshal in the workplace.
Who Should Complete This Course?
This Fire Marshal online training is suitable for anyone who would like to become the Fire Marshal in their workplace or anyone who would like an understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Fire Marshal.
Course Overview (certificate valid for 3 years)
- Common Causes of Fires
- Roles of the Fire Marshal
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Drills & Evacuation Procedures
- Fire-Fighting Equipment
Duration of our courses depends on the experience of the candidate. For someone who already possesses prior knowledge of this topic, they may complete the course in under 30 minutes. For someone who does not have prior experience, they may take longer to complete the course.
You may also be interested in: Fire Safety Awareness.