Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Safety Harness training is made up of a 2 hour interactive course that includes all of the information from our half day Safety Harness & Lanyards classes. After delegates have completed their training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated if needed and in house certificates are issued upon successful completion of both elements. Please note that this course does not include any ‘practical training’. If you have not had previous Harness Safety training before, we strongly recommend attending a face-to-face course first.
To book an online Harness Safety course please call us on 01473 830255. From here we will provide you with a link along with a username and password so you can get started. Please note that enrolments for online course will take place between 9am-4.30pm.
Harness Safety Online Course Aim
The aim of the Harness Safety online training course is to ensure that anyone who uses safety harnesses and lanyards has a comprehensive understanding of the different types available, together with the appropriate Health and Safety knowledge involved in Safety Harness and Lanyards training.
Who Should Complete This Course?
The online Safety Harness course is designed for individuals who use safety harness and lanyards in their line of work.
- Health & Safety Laws and Regulations including the Work at Height Regulations 2005
- The Responsibilities of Employees and their Employers According to the Law
- The Different Types and Applicable Uses of Harnesses and Lanyards
- Correct Selection of Equipment
- The Safe Inspection of the Equipment
- How to Work Safely in your Harness with your Lanyard
- Devising a Safe Rescue Plan Should the Worst Happen
- The Correct Way to Store the Equipment
£19.99 + VAT Per Person