Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Ladder Inspection training is a 1-2 hour interactive course.
How Online Courses Work:
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team within the hour. Please note, this happens within office hours (8AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday).
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate email with a link address to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email the next working day. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed their training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and in house certificates are issued upon successful completion of both elements.
To book an online Ladder Inspection course please call us on 01473 830255. From here we will provide you with a link along with a username and password so you can get started. Please note that enrolments for online courses will take place between 9am-4.30pm.
Ladder Inspection Course Aim
The aim of the Ladder Inspection online course is to provide knowledge and understanding on how to correctly inspect ladders and step ladders.
Who Should Complete This Course?
In short, anyone who expected to assess ladders as part of their job description.
- Working at Height
- Ladder Components
- Asset Recording
- Inspection Procedures
- Inspection Documentation
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Disposal of Faulty Equipment
£24.99 + vat per person