Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Qualsafe’s online Management of Catastrophic Bleeding course is made up of a 3 hour interactive training course. After delegates have completed the training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and certificates are issued upon successful completion of the course.
To book an online Management of Catastrophic Bleeding course please call us on 01473 830255. From here we will provide you with a link along with a username and password so you can get started.
Management of Catastrophic Bleeding Course Aim
The aim of the Management of Catastrophic Bleeding online course is to provide learners with a comprehensive overview of how we to manage catastrophic bleeding in a safe manner.
European Resuscitation Council (ERC) First Aid Guidelines 2015
- Why We Should Follow Them
- Time to Undo what we Thought we Knew
- Catastrophic Bleeding and the Primary Survey
- Sit, Examine and Apply Direct Pressure – Getting the Right Emphasis
Use of Tourniquets
- What are the Risks of Applying a Tourniquet
- Where to Apply a Tourniquet
- What if the Tourniquet is not Effective
- How to Apply a Manufactured Tourniquet
- How to Apply a Tourniquet Safely in the Classroom
- How to Apply an Improvised Tourniquet
Use of Haemostatic Dressings
- Celox and Quikclot Product Familiarisation
- Packing a Wound – With or Without a Haemostatic Dressing
- Tourniquet or Haemostatic Dressing – Which First?
£41.94 + vat per person