Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Scaffold Awareness training is a 1-2 hour interactive course that includes all of the information from our Scaffold Awareness classes.
How Online Courses Work:
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team within the hour. Please note, this happens within office hours (8AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday).
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate email with a link address to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email the next working day. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed their training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and in house certificates are issued upon successful completion of both elements.
To book an online Scaffold Awareness course please call us on 01473 830255. From here we will provide you with a link along with a username and password so you can get started. Please note that enrolments for online course will take place between 9am-4.30pm.
Scaffold Awareness Course Aim
The aim of the Scaffold Awareness online course is to provide individuals with the knowledge that they will need to work with scaffolding in a safe manner along with providing a basic overview of scaffolding components.
Who Should Complete This Course?
In short, anyone that comes into contact with scaffolding during their work. The course offers a comprehensive overview of Health & Safety around scaffolding plus information on the components of scaffolding.
- Working at Height Regulation
- Scaffolding Components
- Boards, Tubes & Foundations
- Fault Finding
- Safe Storage & Maintenance
£24.99 + vat per person