Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Stress Management training is a 1-2 hour interactive course.
How Online Courses Work:
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team. Please note, this happens within office hours (8AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday).
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate email with a link address to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed their training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and in house certificates are issued upon successful completion of both elements.
To book an online Stress Management course please call us on 01473 830255. From here, we will provide you with a link and a username so you can get started. Please note that enrolments for online course will take place between 9am-4.30pm.
Stress Management Course Aim
The aim of the Stress Management online training course is to provide an insight into what stress is and how you can manage it.
Who Should Complete This Course?
The online Stress Management course is designed for people who want to receive training to effectively manage feelings of stress within the workplace.
- What is Stress?
- Impact of Stress
- Symptoms of Stress
- Causes of Stress
- How to Manage Stress
- How to Reduce Feelings of Stress
£24.99 + vat per person