Abrasive Wheels Course Aim
The aim of the Abrasive Wheels training course is to provide a thorough understanding of the safety around using Abrasive Wheels so safe working practices can be adopted in the workplace.
Who Should Attend The Abrasive Wheels Training?
This Abrasive Wheels training course is suitable for anyone that works within the manufacturing and construction industry and uses Abrasive Wheels and/or Diamond Blades including bench/pedestal/angle grinders in their day to day job.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Safety in the Use of Abrasive Wheels HSG17
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Correct Use of PPE
- Hazards Arising from Use of Abrasive Wheels
- Methods of Marking Abrasive Wheels
- Methods of Storing, Handling & Transporting Abrasive Wheels
- Mounting Procedures & Precautions of Abrasive Wheels
- Diamond Wheels
- Electric and Petrol Machines
- Safe Use of the Machines and Equipment
You may also be interested in Face Fit Testing.