Face Fit Testing Course Aim
The aim of Face Fit Testing is to test that the mask you use to ensure it is doing its job and providing the required level of protection.
Who Should Attend The Face Fit Testing Training?
The Face Fit Test is designed for individuals who want to get their face mask checked to ensure it is working properly and has been checked.
- Background to Face Fit Testing
- Legislation and Guidance
- Installation and Operation of Equipment
- Sampling from the Face Piece
- Fit Test Protocols
- Set-Up and Running Procedures
- Practical Face Fit Training
- Problem Solving
- Fit-Test Failures and Re-Tests
- Planning a Fit Testing Programme
Roughly 30 minutes per test.
This course can be delivered at your premise or at one of our centres.
£35 + VAT Per Person
You may also be interested in Face Fit Train the Trainer