Health and Safety at Work Course Aim:
The aim of this course is to ensure you and your companies comply with health & safety legislation and promote a safe environment within the workplace.
Health and Safety at Work Course Outline:
- Understand the Roles and Responsibilities for Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Employers and Employees Duties
- Consequences of Non-Compliance
- Understand How Risk Assessments Contribute to Health & Safety
- Define Terms Hazard and Risk
- Process for Carrying Out a Risk Assessment
- Principle of Risk Control Hierarchy
- Understand How to Identify and Control the Risks from Common Workplace Hazards
- Transport and Vehicles, Hazardous Substances, Stress, Violence, Smoking, Fire Safety.
- Know the Procedures for Responding to Accidents and Incidents at Work.
We offer a per person rate for single bookings and a block booking rate for group bookings.