Health and Safety at Work Course Aim:
The aim of this course is to ensure you and your companies comply with health & safety legislation and promote a safe environment within the workplace.
Health and Safety at Work Course Outline:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Employers and employees duties
- Consequences of non-compliance
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to health & safety
- Define terms hazard and risk
- Process for carrying out a risk assessment
- Principle of risk control hierarchy
- Understand how to identify and control the risks from common workplace hazards
- Transport and vehicles, hazardous substances, stress, violence, smoking, fire safety.
- Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents at work.
We offer a per person rate for single bookings and a block booking rate for group bookings.