Manual Handling Course Aim
The Manual Handling Safe Moving & Handling aims to teach people techniques which allow them to perform manual handling tasks safely.
Who should attend this Manual Handling course?
All those that undertake lifting procedures in a work environment.
- Understanding the reasons for safe Manual Handling
- Potential injuries, employer’s and employee’s legal duties and consequences of non-compliance
- Understand how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety
- Understanding the types of equipment and test requirements associated with manual handling safety
- Types of Manual Handling equipment, servicing and examination of manual handling equipment
- Be able to apply safe Manual Handling principles
We offer a per person rate for single bookings and a block booking rate for group bookings.
You may also be interested in: Manual Handling Train the Trainer
I liked the way the instructor got us all involved and how he didn’t just speed through everything
I enjoyed working as a group and the way the information was put across to us.
The tutor was always willing to explain any questions that I had.
Thanks Chloe for all your support and guidance I’m sure we were hard work! You were extremely patient and a diligent teacher. Thank You Sophie for stepping in to help with our lessons, and I hope we left behind some useful knowledge. Thanks to Eastern Region Training for their very professional setup.
I recently booked the COSHH and Manual Handling courses with Eastern Region Training and I was very impressed with the quality of customer service from start to finish. The staff were welcoming and polite. Both courses were informative and thanks to our tutor, relaxed and at a pace we could follow. I am definitely going to be using Eastern Region Training for all of my training needs! Thank you everyone! Mark from L&S Plumbing and Heating, Essex