IATP Non-Licensed Asbestos Course Aim
The aim of the Non-Licensed Asbestos course is to enable individuals to legally carry out Non-Licensed and notifiable Non-Licensed work with Asbestos. Please note, to sit this course, the candidate must complete the Category A Asbestos Awareness course beforehand/ hold an in date Asbestos Awareness certificate.
Who Should Attend The Asbestos Course?
The Non-Licensed Asbestos Course is designed for employees within the who have a direct responsibility to work with or remove Non-Licensed Asbestos materials. This includes but is not limited to construction workers, demolition operatives, maintenance workers, plasters and more.
- What to do if You Uncover or Damage Materials that may Contain Asbestos
- Using a Class H Vacuum
- Wetting Asbestos Materials
- Personal Protective Equipment when Working with Asbestos
- Using Damp Rags to Clean Surfaces of Minor Asbestos Contamination
- Personal Decontamination
- Disposal of Asbestos Waste
- Risk Assessments
- Management & Demolition Surveys
- Emergency Procedures
£130 + VAT Per Person (Discounts apply to group bookings)