Risk Assessment & Method Statement Course Aim
The aim of the Risk Assessment & Method Statements course is to teach people how to conduct a risk assessment in the work place and how to complete a method statement.
Who Should Attend the Risk Assessment & Method Statement Course?
Anyone who is required to carry out risk assessment within their company.
- HASAWA ’74
- Management of Heath & Safety at Work Regulations ’99
- Principle of Risk Assessment
- Hazard Identification
- Deterring Risk
- Risk Rating, Probability & Severity
- Hierarchy of Control Measures
- Analysis Methods
- Monitoring and Reviewing
- Method Statements (what are they? why use them? when to use them?)
- Principles of Method Statement Permits, Contents, Cancellation
£270 + VAT Per Person