Risk Assessment & Method Statement Course Aim
The QA Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification specifically designed to provide candidates with a greater awareness of risks within the workplace and the measures that can be taken to control them.
Who Should Attend the Risk Assessment & Method Statement Course?
Ideal for all employees, this 1 day course covers a variety of topics, including: the main causes of work-related fatalities, processes for undertaking a risk assessment, methods that can be used to prioritise risks and more.
- Main causes of work-related fatalities, injuries and ill health
- Moral, legal and economic reasons for preventing accidents and ill health at work
- Key terms associated with risk assessment in health and safety at work:
• Near miss
• Accident triangle
• Risk assessment
• Risk control hierarchy
• Suitable and sufficient
- The role of risk assessment in accident and ill health prevention
- Legal requirements for risk assessment
- Basic process for undertaking a risk assessment
- Factors that can affect the level of risks in the workplace
- Methods that can be used to prioritise risks
- Providing information about, and records on, the results of risk assessments
£150 + VAT Per Person