Risk Assessment & Method Statement Course Aim
The aim of the Risk Assessment & Method Statements course is to teach people how to conduct a risk assessment in the work place and how to complete a method statement.
Who should attend the Risk Assessment & Method Statement course?
Anyone who is required to carry out risk assessment within their company.
- HASAWA ’74
- Management of heath & safety at work regulations ’99
- Principle of risk assessment
- Hazard identification
- Deterring risk
- Risk rating, probability & severity
- Hierarchy of control measures
- Analysis methods, what to check and when
- Monitoring and review
- Method statements (what are they? why use them? when to use them?)
- Principles of method statement permits, contents, cancellation)
£270 Per Person inclusive of certification and registration. (Discounts apply to group bookings)