The TQUK suite of confined space qualifications provides learners with the opportunity to develop knowledge and understanding of working in confined spaces. Areas covered include health and safety, classification of confined spaces by risk level and specific requirements for medium and high-risk areas. Learners will be able to progress to qualifications in the same, or another, subject area and prepare them for employment.
Unit 1: Principles of Working in Confined Spaces
- Understand how to work within legislation and regulations
- Understand how to work safely in confined spaces
- Understand how to deal with emergencies
- Apply relevant industry standards for working in low or medium risk confined spaces
- Understand the communication skills needed for efficient working