The TQUK Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF) provides learners with a thorough understanding of health and safety, especially the importance of monitoring staff and controls. The objectives of the qualification include: meeting relevant programmes of learning, supporting a role in the workplace and giving learners personal growth and engagement in learning.
Unit 1: Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Understand the requirements for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Understand the benefits of using a safety management system
- Understand the principles of risk assessment
- Understand the risks and control methods for common workplace hazards
- Understand how to manage the effects of accidents and incidents