The TQUK Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF) provides learners with a thorough understanding of health and safety and in particular, the importance of monitoring staff and controls. The objectives of the qualification include: meeting relevant programmes of learning, supporting a role in the workplace and giving learners personal growth and engagement in learning.
Unit 1: Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Understand the Requirements for Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Understand the Benefits of Using a Safety Management System
- Understand the Principles of Risk Assessment
- Understand the Risks and Control Methods for Common Workplace Hazards
- Understand How to Manage the Effects of Accidents and Incidents