Who should attend the Train the Trainer Manual Handling Course?
Train the Trainer Manual Handling is aimed at existing instructors whom will be required to deliver half day practical manual handling instruction in the workplace.
Train the Trianer Manual Handling Course Objectives:
• Understand how to and what skills are required to be an instructor.
• Understand manual handling regulations
• Practice manual handling lifting techniques.
• Demonstrate an ability to instruct the new skills learnt
• Dealing with questions about Manual Handling
• Demonstrate being able to give feedback to delegates.
• Teaching, educating, how do we learn?
• Instructional Techniques
• Creating a training session.
• Delivering a training session.
• Manual Handling operations regs.1998
• Kinetic lifting techniques.
• Delivering a practical manual handling course.