Manual Handling Train the Trainer Course Aim
The aim of the Manual Handling Train the Trainer course is to teach people how to plan and deliver their own Manual Handling session.
Who Should Attend the Manual Handling Train the Trainer Course?
Manual Handling Train the Trainer is aimed at existing instructors who will be required to deliver ½ day practical Manual Handling instruction in the workplace.
- Manual Handling Operations regulations 1998
- Kinetic Lifting Techniques
- Delivering a Practical Manual Handling Course
- Instructional Techniques
- Creating a Training Session
- Delivering a Training Session
£295 + VAT Per Person