RTITB Forklift Training Course Refresher Aim
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- operate the truck model used during training safely and correctly in accordance with the manufacturers handbook and accepted good practice
- Showing their understanding, by clearly stating the causes of instability of trucks and loads
- Carry out correctly the routine pre-use inspection and take-over maintenance of the truck in accordance with the manufacturers operator procedures manual.
Who should attend the RTITB Refresher forklift training course?
This operator training course is designed for those operators who have earlier been given adequate formal basic operator training and now require a refresher.
- Introduction to the lift truck
- Control and instruments
- Starting, moving and stopping the truck
- Steering the truck
- Battery care
- Handling laden and unladen pallets
- Driving on/off ramps and inclines
- Road vehicle loading and unloading
- Practical test/knowledge exam
We offer a per person rate for single bookings and a block booking rate for group bookings.