Forklift Training Course Aim
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- operate the truck model used during training safely and correctly in accordance with the manufacturers handbook and accepted good practice
- Understand the causes of instability of trucks and loads
- be able to carry out a routine pre-use inspection of the truck
Who should attend the Forklift Training course?
This course is designed for those with previous experience of operating a forklift truck, that have not received training recently and need to improve their skills.
- Introduction to the lift truck
- Control and instruments
- Starting, moving and stopping the truck
- Steering the truck
- Battery care
- Handling laden and unladen pallets
- Driving on/off ramps and inclines
- Road vehicle loading and unloading
- Practical test/knowledge exam
We offer a per person rate for single bookings and a block booking rate for group bookings.