During this course, you will study the following two units:
- Health and Safety and Welfare in Construction (includes hazards, risks, accidents & more)
- Developing Practical Skills (includes tooling, materials & practical sessions)
- You will carry out the following practical work:
- Plumbing systems and fittings
- Soldering techniques
- Jointing, bending and pressure testing copper tube
- Dealing with valves, taps, cisterns
- Plumbing pipework
This course is purely practical based, this means that your tasks will be hands-on giving you a good understanding of the principles of plumbing. Candidates are assessed throughout the course through written, verbal and video evidence.
5 Days + External Learning
BTEC Level 2 Award in Construction – Plumbing
The full cost of this course is £295 + VAT. We can split the cost across instalments should you prefer, please call us on 01473 830255 to discuss this.
Please note, courses are subject to minimum numbers