This level 2 Warehouse and Storage Course has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning which is relevant to them and will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Gain the knowledge, understanding and skills that learners need to work effectively in a warehousing and storage environment
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 vocationally related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Develop functional skills and personal learning and thinking skills.
Candidates are assessed through written, verbal and video evidence.
Total Qualification Time: 121-369 Hours