With the outbreak of Covid-19, Qualsafe have released guidance to all training centres on how to carry out First Aid Training in a safe manner for all trainees.
The guidance includes:
- Temperature checks upon arrival where possible
- Maintaining 2 metres of distance between trainees and tutor
- Using as many manikins as possible to avoid sharing
- Trainees wearing masks during course
- Appropriate hand washing and sanitizing stations made available to trainees
Eastern Region Training will continue to deliver first aid training courses under the guidance provided. If you would like to book your First Aid course, you can do so here: https://www.easternregiontraining.co.uk/course/health-and-safety-courses/emergency-first-aid-work-course/