Eastern Region Training are now able to offer the Level 6 NVQ in Construction Site Management.
The NVQ Level 6 Site Management in Construction is designed for any person or employee that is currently working in a Site Managerial Role who is over the age of 19 and would like to gain a nationally recognised qualification in this occupation. The NVQ Level 6 is also for those looking to gain their CSCS Black Managers Card.
The course is made up of 8-12 units some of which include:
- Identifying, allocating and planning the deployment and use of plant, equipment or machinery in the workplace
- Evaluating feedback information and recommending improvements in the workplace
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining systems for managing health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Establishing and monitoring communication systems and organisational procedures in the workplace
- Ensuring that work activities and resources meet project work requirements in the workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Controlling project quantities and costs in the workplace
- Controlling project progress against agreed quality standards in the workplace
- Controlling project progress against agreed programmes in the workplace
The NVQ is assessed through various methods including site visits by the assessor, case studies, video evidence, photo evidence and professional discussion. Depending on the quality of evidence collected, the average completion time is between 6-9 months.
If you would like some further information or would like to book a space on the Level 6 NVQ, please get in contact with us on 01473 830255 or email us at email@example.com