Online Training courses are becoming a preferred method of training for many in an increasingly busy and fast paced society. But what exactly do they involve and how do they work?
Eastern Region Training’s online courses mirror our face to face to courses, how exactly? Well, all of the content provided on our face to face courses is included in our online training course, this includes the powerpoint presentation, hand outs & resources you can take away with you, interactive tests and quiz’s and where applicable videos too. By making sure the course content is the same, we ensure that each learner is gaining a thorough understanding of the subject they have chosen to study. Not only that, but course content is updated regularly to reflect any changes in legislation, best practice or due to feedback we have received from our customers.
Each online course from provider to provide will likely differ slightly, Eastern Region Training’s works as follows:
- Customer purchases the online course and provides a full name and email address of the candidate take the course
- Eastern Region Training enrol the candidate on the same day on to the course
- Candidate receives a link via email that they can click on to be taken to their course
- Candidates works through the course content including mandatory test (candidate can complete the course in stages if preferred i.e it does not need to be completed all at once)
- Eastern Region Training check candidate has completed 100% of the course and met the minimum requirement for the test
- Subject to the above, Eastern Region Training issue certificate via email or post depending on clients preference.
Each candidate has 1 year from enrolment to complete the course and can always be safe in the knowledge that if they do require any additional guidance on how to complete their online training course, that they can call one of our team on 01473 830255 who will be happy to guide them through any questions they may have. You can find our full catalogue of Online Training courses including Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling, Working at Height and more here https://www.easternregiontraining.co.uk/training-course-category/e-learning-courses/