RTITB, the awarding body that certificate our Forklift Counterbalance Novice, Experienced and Refresher courses have announced that are launching a brand new concept, giving individuals the opportunity to carry out their theory part of the course online in a virtual learning environment.
RTITB have listed the following areas as benefits of taking the ‘eTruck – UK’ Theory Training & Test:
- Completely online – candidates can do their theory training anywhere, any time, at their own pace before practical training
- Create real behaviour change – look at the reasons behind operator behaviour as well as the relevant theory
- Engaging and memorable – learners retain information better from digital storytelling and are better prepared for the workplace
- Reduced training time – for a novice this could take a 5 day operator training course down to 3 days
- Minimise costs and downtime – candidates are out the business for a shorter time
- Flexibility for Instructors – make a 5 day course more engaging, or free up time to sell more practical training
- Lifetime license – return to content to refresh operator knowledge or use eTruck as part of toolbox talks
After trialing the online training our self and having been extremely impressed, Eastern Region Training will now be providing this method of learning as an option for all clients moving forward. If you have any questions about the RTITB Online Theory Training & Test, please get in contact with us on 01473 744412.