If you are interested in taking a forklift course but are unsure about what the course will involve, we are here to help explain this to you.
Forklift courses for a Novice
Forklift courses for a Novice last a minimum of 3 Days, if you attend your course with others, this time frame can be increased to either 4 or 5 days to ensure you receive the necessary 1 to 1 tuition from the tutor. Over the course of your training, approximately 90% of your time will be spent on the forklift itself, learning how to operate the machine. The remaining 10% of your time is spent in a classroom, learning the theoretical element of driving a forklift and practicing for your theory test that you will sit at the end of your training.
Your practical time will include the basics of operating a forklift, lifting and depositing loads in racking, navigating through a designated chicane that is decided to test your driving skills and general driving and steering. The course is delivered by an RTITB accredited Forklift Instructor that has over 10 years’ experience in teaching individuals how to operate a Forklift Truck, our instructor has a fantastic pass rate so you can be safe in the knowledge that you will get the expert guidance you need to become a highly-competent forklift operator.
RTITB Accredited Forklift Training Certificate
Upon completion of your Forklift Course, you will receive an RTITB Accredited Forklift Training Certificate and ID Card that will be valid for 5 years. Under RTITB guidance, you will be required to refresh your knowledge every 5 years in order to gain a new certificate.
If you would like more information on our Forklift Training courses, you can call us on 01473 830255 or visit our website: https://www.easternregiontraining.co.uk/course/plant/rtitb-forklift-truck-operator-novice-operator/