Fire Safety Course Aim
The aim of this course is to provide the relevant knowledge so that delegates are aware of Fire Safety.
Who is the Fire Safety Course For?
This course is designed for anybody that wishes to learn about fire safety so that they can transfer this knowledge into a workplace environment.
- Understand Basic Fire Safety and What to do in the Event of an Emergency
- How Fires are Caused in Workplace
- Duties and Responsibilities in Relation to Fire Safety
- Understand the Hazards and Risks Associated with Fire in the Workplace
- Understand How Fire Risk is Controlled in the Workplace
- Means of Escape, Fire Detection, Principles of Extinguishers
- Understand the Principles and Practice of Fire Safety Management at Work
- Duties of Employers and Employees
- Roles of the Nominated Fire Warden
£95 + VAT Per Person