Safety Harness and Lanyards Course Aim
The aim of the Harness Safety training course is to ensure that anyone who uses safety harnesses and lanyards has a comprehensive understanding of the different types available, together with the appropriate health and safety knowledge involved in safety harness and lanyards training.
Who Should Attend This Safety Harness and Lanyards Course?
The Safety Harness course is designed for individuals who use safety harness and lanyards in the course of their work.
- An Overview of all Applicable Health & Safety Laws and Regulations including the Work at Height Regulations 2005
- The Responsibilities of Employees and their Employers According to the Law
- The Different Types and Applicable Uses of Harnesses and Lanyards
- Correct Selection
- The Safe Inspection of the Equipment
- How to Correctly Put On and Wear the Different Types of Harnesses
- How to Work Safely in your Harness with your Lanyard
- Devising a Safe Rescue Plan Should the Worst Happen
- The Correct Way to Store the Equipment
£80 + VAT Per Person