Working at Heights Course Aim
The aim of the Working at Height course is to give a comprehensive overview of the risks in working at height and the necessary means to protects yourself against these risks.
Who Should Attend The Working at Heights Course?
The Working at Height course is designed for anyone that works at height in their day to day job.
- Work at height
- Bad practice
- Related legislation
- Work at height legislation
- BS8454: 2006
- Hierarchy of controls
- Work at height equipment selection
- Work at height risk assessments
- Work at height rescue (overview)
- Fall protection systems and components
- Inspecting and wearing PPE
- Product solution selection
- Practical knowledge gained through the course
- Review of topics covered and objectives
We offer a per person rate for single bookings and a block booking rate for group bookings.