Working at Heights Course Aim
The aim of the Working at Height course is to give a comprehensive overview of the risks in working at height and the necessary means to protects yourself against these risks.
Who Should Attend The Working at Heights Course?
The Working at Height course is designed for anyone that works at height in their day to day job.
- Work at Height
- Bad Practice
- Working at Height Legislation
- BS8454: 2006
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Working at Height Equipment Selection
- Working at Height Risk Assessments
- Working at Height Rescue
- Fall Protection Systems and Components
- Inspecting and Wearing PPE
- Product Solution Selection
£90 + VAT Per Person