COSHH Course Aim
The purpose of this qualification is to develop Learners’ knowledge of COSHH Regulations and requirements.
Who Should Attend the COSHH Training?
This qualification is for all employees, or those who intend to work in an environment where it’s likely they will be coming into contact with hazardous substances. This includes workplaces in areas such as healthcare, manufacturing, cleaning, transport, utilities and office environments.
- Legal requirements relating to hazardous substances in the workplace:
• Employer duties
• Employee duties
• Consequences for non-compliance
• Communicating safety information
- The different forms that hazardous substances can take
- Effects that may arise after exposure to hazardous substances
- The different routes that hazardous substances can enter the body
- How risk assessments reduce accidents and ill health at work
- The five step process of risk assessment
- The control hierarchy in relation to the safe use, handling, transporting, storage and disposal of substances hazardous to health
- Information to refer to when identifying and using hazardous substances
- Procedures for dealing with an incident involving hazardous substances
£65 + VAT Per Person
You may also be interested in: Face Fit Testing
I recently booked the COSHH and Manual Handling courses with Eastern Region Training and I was very impressed with the quality of customer service from start to finish. The staff were welcoming and polite. Both courses were informative and thanks to our tutor, relaxed and at a pace we could follow. I am definitely going to be using Eastern Region Training for all of my training needs! Thank you everyone! Mark from L&S Plumbing and Heating, Essex