COSHH Course Aim
The aim of the COSHH Training Course is to teach personnel how to recognise and control hazardous substances and how to prevent them being a danger to health in the workplace.
Who should attend the COSHH Training?
You should attend the COSHH Training if you are responsible for using or dealing with chemicals in the work place.
- Duties under the COSHH Regulations
- Prohibition relating to certain substances
- Applying the COSHH regulations to work
- Risk Assessment with COSHH
- Prevention and control of exposure to substances hazardous to health
- COSHH control measures
- Maintenance, examination and testing of control measures
- Monitoring exposure
- Health surveillance
- Actions taken to deal with accidents, incidents and emergencies
- Provisions taken relating to certain fumigations
- Exemption certificates
- Revocation and savings
- Control of carcinogenic substances
- Extra provisions taken when using vinyl chloride
- Additional provisions relating to work with biological agents
- Controlling substances that cause occupational asthma
Half a day
We offer a per person rate for single bookings and a block booking rate for group bookings.
You may also be interested in: IOSH Working Safely
I recently booked the COSHH and Manual Handling courses with Eastern Region Training and I was very impressed with the quality of customer service from start to finish. The staff were welcoming and polite. Both courses were informative and thanks to our tutor, relaxed and at a pace we could follow. I am definitely going to be using Eastern Region Training for all of my training needs! Thank you everyone! Mark from L&S Plumbing and Heating, Essex