Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Hot Works Permit training is a 1-2 hour interactive course that includes all of the information from the Hot Works Permit classes.
How Online Courses Work:
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team. Please note, this happens within office hours (8AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday).
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate email with a link address to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed their training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and in house certificates are issued upon successful completion of both elements.
To book an online Hot Works Permit course please call us on 01473 830255. From here we will provide you with a link along with a username and password so you can get started. Please note that enrolments for online courses will take place between 9am-4.30pm.
Hot Works Permit Course Aim
The aim of the Hot Works Permit online course is to provide knowledge and understanding on how and why we create permits for this type of work.
Who Should Complete This Course?
This course is for anyone who works with open flames or equipment which sparks through heat and friction that could ignite into a fire and therefore, requires a permit to do so.
- What is a Hot Works Permit?
- When are Permits Required?
- Creation of Hot Works Permits
- Handover & Handbacks
- Safety Precautions after Hot Works
£24.99 + vat per person