Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Working at Height training is a 1-2 hour interactive course that includes all of the information from our half day Working at Height classes.
How Online Courses Work:
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team. Please note, this happens within office hours (8AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday).
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate email with a link address to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed the training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and in house certificates are issued upon successful completion of both elements.
To book an online Working at Height course please call us on 01473 830255. From here we will provide you with a link and a username so you can get started. Please note that enrolments for online course will take place between 9am-4.30pm.
Working at Height Course Aim
The aim of the Working at Height online course is to provide the relevant knowledge so that delegates are aware of the risk associated with working at height and how to minimise this risk.
Who Should Complete This Course?
This online Working at Height course is designed for anybody that wishes to learn about Working at Height and gain an awareness of the subject so that they can transfer this knowledge into a workplace.
- What is Working at Height?
- Health & Safety
- Preventing Falls
- Use of Ladders
- Harness & Lanyards
- Golden Rules
£19.99 + vat per person