SSSTS Course Aim
The aim of the Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) is to ensure individuals with supervisory responsibilities understand why they are carrying out their identified duties, what is expected of them and to ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace.
Who Should Attend The SSSTS Course?
This Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme is designed for those who work or are hoping to work as a Site Supervisor. The course provides a recognised Site Supervisors certificate that shows you have completed a nationally recognised supervisors training course.
- Investigate Events which Led, or may have Led to Injury
- Have an Appreciation of the Legal Reporting System
- Understand the Monitoring and Recording Systems Required
- Be able to Prepare Formal Reports
- Be able to Make Logical Proposals to Prevent Further Occurrences
- The Definition of an Accident and the Main Causes of Them
- The Need of a Structured Investigation Procedure
- The Principals of Accident Investigation using HS(G)245
- The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences (RIDDOR)
- Near Miss Investigation
- Practical Experience of Investigation through Scenario Accidents
2 Days – 9am-4.30pm
£250 + VAT Per Person
Please note, courses are subject to Site Safety Plus minimum numbers.
Delegates must have the physical ability, communication skills, literacy, numeracy, and the required experience and skills to ensure they are competent to attend and complete the course.