Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Conflict Management training is a 1-2 hour interactive course that includes all of the information from our half day Conflict Management classes.
How Online Courses Work:
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team. Please note, this happens within office hours (8AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday).
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate email with a link address to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed their training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and certificates are issued upon successful completion of both elements.
To book an online Conflict Management course please call us on 01473 830255. From here we will provide you with a link and a username so you can get started. Please note that enrolments for online course will take place between 9am-4.30pm.
Conflict Management Course Aim
The aim of the Conflict Management online course is to provide delegates with an awareness of managing conflict and the skills necessary in managing conflict so that they can transfer them to a workplace environment.
Who Should Complete This Course?
The online Conflict Management course is designed for anybody that wishes to learn about Conflict Management and gain an awareness of the subject so that they can transfer this knowledge into a workplace.
- Different Types of Personality
- Types of Conflict & Causes
- De-Escalation Techniques
- Assessing Risk
- Reducing Risk
- Help & Support Following an Incident
£24.99 + vat per person