Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Equality & Diversity course is made up of a 1-2 hour interactive training course.
How Online Courses Work:
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team. Please note, this happens within office hours (8AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday).
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate email with a link address to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed the training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and certificates are issued upon successful completion of the course.
To book an online Equality & Diversity course please call us on 01473 830255. From here we will provide you with a link along with a username and password so you can get started.
Equality & Diversity Course Aim
The aim of the online Equality & Diversity course is to give delegates a thorough understanding of equality and diversity so that they can transfer these skills into the workplace.
Who Should Complete This Course?
This Equality & Diversity online course is designed for anybody who wishes to learn about Equality & Diversity and gain an awareness of the subject so that they can transfer this knowledge into a workplace.
- Definitions of Equality & Diversity
- Discrimination, Inclusion & Stereotyping
- Prejudice, Bullying & Harassment
- Equality Act 2010
- Challenging Discrimination
- Your Responsibilities
£24.99 + vat per person