Online courses are easy to do and can be done anywhere, anytime and on any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our online Risk Assessment training is a 1-2 hour interactive course that includes all of the information from our one day Risk Assessment classes.
How Online Courses Work:
- The online training course can be booked via our website or email. We ask all delegates to provide their individual email addresses for enrolment purposes. We are unable to enrol multiple delegates with one email address.
- Once the booking and payment is received, an online account is created by a member of our team. Please note, this happens within office hours (8AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday).
- A member of our team will email you to confirm the enrolment and provide instructions on how to access the course. You will also receive a separate email with a link address to take you to the course site.
- You are then able to complete your training at a time and pace which suits you. Certificates are not generated automatically upon successful completion of the course, a member of our team monitors completions each morning, creates the certificates and then sends them via email. Please note, this only happens during office hours.
After delegates have completed their training, they will be directed to a short test. The test can be repeated as many times as needed and in house certificates are issued upon successful completion of both elements.
To book an online Risk Assessment course please call us on 01473 830255. From here we will provide you with a link along with a username and password so you can get started. Please note that enrolments for online course will take place between 9am-4.30pm.
Risk Assessment Course Aim
The aim of the Risk Assessment online course is to provide the relevant knowledge so that delegates are aware of how and why we carry out Risks Assessments.
Who Should Complete This Course?
The online Risk Assessment course is designed for anybody who is looking to carry out Risk Assessments for their company, has existing knowledge but wants to improve upon this knowledge, or is interested in improving their overall knowledge of Health & Safety.
- HASAWA ’74
- Management of Heath & Safety at Work regulations ’99
- Principle of Risk Assessments
- Hazard Identification
- Deterring Risk
- Risk Rating, Probability & Severity
- Hierarchy of Control Measures
- Analysis Methods
- Monitoring and Reviewing
- Method Statements (what are they? why use them? when to use them?)
- Principles of Method Statement Permits
£24.99 + vat per person